1. Background of Forging and Machine Shop (CNC & VMC)
2. Knowledge of Quality Audits (Internal, External & System)
3. Knowledge of handling the Customer Complaints
4. Capability to handle the Quality of Incoming, In-Process & Final Quality material & Quality Control
5. Understanding of TPM and TOC
1. Ensures that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to
critical documents within the scope of the QMS for IATF 16949;2019, ISO 9001;2015, ISO 14001, ISO
45001 &VDA 6.3
2. Ensures that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being
followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval,
retention time and disposition of such records. Awareness about PPAP and APQP file preparation
3. Ensures that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing
suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement
and the need for changes to the QMS.
4. Has the ability to comprehend, interpret & implement the Quality standards of our customers (CSR)
5. Has the ability to build quality systems linked to tooling linked to forging & machining to deliver best
in class products.
6. Ensures that Quality Objectives set by top management for measuring the performance of the QMS
are followed and reviewed regularly.
7. Ensures that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles
and responsibilities and implement 7 QC tools on the shop floor.
8. Ensures that all suppliers of the organization are selected, evaluated and that records of this
assessment are maintained.
9. Ensures that top management undertakes periodic assessments of customer satisfaction and that
consequent improvement are identified and implemented.
10. Ensures that an internal audit program is adopted to verify that the QMS conforms to planned
arrangements, QMS arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained. Has deep
knowledge of process approach and product / process Audits. Should have awareness of latest
technology & update self / team on the evolving quality standards
11. Analyses data on the effectiveness of the QMS and suggests improvements of the QMS wherever
12. Co-ordinates continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and
preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
13. Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of
14. Evaluates and verifies Team performance through the review of completed work assignments and
15. Identifies development and training needs of employees in his team and ensures that training is
16. Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence reactivated to the work.
17. Analyses the nature and cause of errors to identify areas needing improvement in the departments
processes and systems for determining eligibility.
18. Has the ability to manage Outlier & Objection
SOFT / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
Ability to Multi-Task
Top Notch Analytical Skills
Effective leadership & influencing skills
Can handle pressure situation
Ability to drive Change & Transition management
Excellent written and verbal communication
Good team player
Qualifications / Certifications:
Bachelor of Engineer
Certified Internal auditor of IATF 16949
Should have lead the team for a minimum of 5 employees
Cross functional Management
Strong knowledge of Instruments & Lab Management